A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dolney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dolney
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dolney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dolney, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolney graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Dolney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kenneth Dolney DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James K. Dolney practice?
- Dr. James Dolney has 1 office location.
Dr. James Dolney practices Family Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Family Physicians.