A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dolney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dolney, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolney graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Dolney has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Kenneth Dolney DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James K. Dolney practice?
- Dr. James Dolney has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Dolney practices Family Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA.
See Virginia Beach Primary Care Doctors.