A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dolph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Dolph is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dolph, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolph graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dolph has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- St Peter's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dolph MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James Dolph practice?
- Dr. James Dolph has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Dolph practices Plastic Surgery near Albany, NY.
See Albany Surgeons.