A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Donovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Donovan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donovan
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donovan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Donovan graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Donovan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Donovan MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James P. Donovan practice?
- Dr. James Donovan has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Donovan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Jeffersonville, IN.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Cardiologists.