A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Donovan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Donovan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donovan
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Donovan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Donovan graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Donovan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital East
- Jewish Hospital - Shelbyville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Donovan MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James P. Donovan practice?
- Dr. James Donovan has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Donovan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Louisville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Jeffersonville, IN.
See Louisville Internists and Louisville Cardiologists.