Dr. James Dopson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Dopson?

Very rude and unprofessional

Posted on March 22nd, 2017

Made very rude comments attacked my personal character, comdescending attitude,cut me off while I expressed concerns said things like duuhh etc did not care about my concerns and walked out of room saying bye!

Posted on January 19th, 2017

Very personable made me feel very welcome and he knows what he is doing I had to switch doctors at 31 weeks and I've been happy ever since I stepped in this place he will be delivering my baby girl my first child.

GREAT PHYSCIAN

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

Dr. Dopson is the BEST........hands down!!!!! He takes great care of all of his patients and he treats each of them as family.

Posted on January 29th, 2015

The best Doctor I have ever been treated by.

1 TIME WAS ENOUGH

Posted on January 29th, 2013

One time was enough!! Physician was unprofessional & made inappropriate remarks. Immediately called referral svcs to request another physician. Would not let him deliver my baby!!

very informative, professional doctor.

Posted on January 17th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. dopson and so far two of my cousins have also used his serves. Great doctor

Posted on November 9th, 2011

Dr was constantly joking and did not seem to care that his jokes were inappropriate. When I brought it to his attention, he kicked me out of the office and told me that I had issues and that there was something wrong with my spirit. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!

AWESOME EXPERIENCE

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Dopson by a few friends. I have never had a male OB-GYN and vowed to never have one. After hearing about him from three other patients and friends of mine, I decided to give him a try. This was one of the best experiences I've ever had. The staff was friendly and professional. Dr Dopson was extremely caring and I guess he could tell I was very uncomfortable at first, but he talked me through everything. Not only did he help me medically, he helped me spiritually also. He is a true Man of God, so if you don't want to hear the truth, stay away. However, if you want an experienced, educated and awesome OB-GYN (and a little friendly advice too) make an appointment. Thanks Dr. Dopson to you and your staff.

Absolutely WONDERFUL Doctor

Posted on August 10th, 2011

I called the office and received an appointment the same day. I only waited 10 minutes before I was called back into the exam room. Dr. Dopson is very professional and personable. He cares a lot about his patients and I feel so blessed to have him as my OBGYN doctor... The BEST!!!!!!

simply the best!

Posted on June 1st, 2011

I came to Dr. Dopson based on a friends' referral. My previous ob/gyn neglected to inform me of an abnormal test result. I took my medical records and went to Dr. Dopson and he was personable and knowledgeable. I have been a patient for 5 years and he has seen me through treatments and delivered my children. I would not go anywhere else.

DDD(Disappointed IN Doctor Dopson)

Posted on April 25th, 2011

He was very rude, disrespectful, and un professional. He jeopardized a professional relationship because he could not seperate his personal opionion regarding soemthing that had nothing to do with the visit. I can only pray that he sees his fault and prevents that type of inappropriate behavior with other patients.

I do not recommend this doc

Posted on January 18th, 2011

The office staff are very rude and the doc doesn't care about anything!! They don't want to see you only send you to the hospital!!!! I do don't recommend this doc to anyone!!