Dr. James Dopson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 29th, 2015
The best Doctor I have ever been treated by.

January 29th, 2013
1 TIME WAS ENOUGH
One time was enough!! Physician was unprofessional & made inappropriate remarks. Immediately called referral svcs to request another physician. Would not let him deliver my baby!!

January 17th, 2013
very informative, professional doctor.
I was referred to Dr. dopson and so far two of my cousins have also used his serves. Great doctor

November 9th, 2011
Dr was constantly joking and did not seem to care that his jokes were inappropriate. When I brought it to his attention, he kicked me out of the office and told me that I had issues and that there was something wrong with my spirit. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!

September 2nd, 2011
AWESOME EXPERIENCE
I was referred to Dr. Dopson by a few friends. I have never had a male OB-GYN and vowed to never have one. After hearing about him from three other patients and friends of mine, I decided to give him a try. This was one of the best experiences I've ever had. The staff was friendly and professional. Dr Dopson was extremely caring and I guess he could tell I was very uncomfortable at first, but he talked me through everything. Not only did he help me medically, he helped me spiritually also. He is a true Man of God, so if you don't want to hear the truth, stay away. However, if you want an experienced, educated and awesome OB-GYN (and a little friendly advice too) make an appointment. Thanks Dr. Dopson to you and your staff.

August 10th, 2011
Absolutely WONDERFUL Doctor
I called the office and received an appointment the same day. I only waited 10 minutes before I was called back into the exam room. Dr. Dopson is very professional and personable. He cares a lot about his patients and I feel so blessed to have him as my OBGYN doctor... The BEST!!!!!!

June 1st, 2011
simply the best!
I came to Dr. Dopson based on a friends' referral. My previous ob/gyn neglected to inform me of an abnormal test result. I took my medical records and went to Dr. Dopson and he was personable and knowledgeable. I have been a patient for 5 years and he has seen me through treatments and delivered my children. I would not go anywhere else.

April 25th, 2011
DDD(Disappointed IN Doctor Dopson)
He was very rude, disrespectful, and un professional. He jeopardized a professional relationship because he could not seperate his personal opionion regarding soemthing that had nothing to do with the visit. I can only pray that he sees his fault and prevents that type of inappropriate behavior with other patients.

January 18th, 2011
I do not recommend this doc
The office staff are very rude and the doc doesn't care about anything!! They don't want to see you only send you to the hospital!!!! I do don't recommend this doc to anyone!!

November 26th, 2010
Run away from him!!
He seems like he only cares about getting money. doesn't really care about the patient. he had my sister in law waiting for 30 minutes while the baby was ready to come out and my sister's baby almost fell on the floor because he was turned around talking to the nurse about nothing. I called him once because I was feeling concerned about something and he just ignored it and was rude to me and he told me to call him when it's a real emergency

July 21st, 2010
Fantastic Doctor
Dr. Dopson is an excellent doctor. He is caring, understanding, has patience and makes sure your care and concerns are talked about and action taken. He is willing to take the time to explain your position with you and what you can do to take precautionary measures for your body. My overall experience with Dr. Dopson exceeds 5 stars. I would recommend this doctor to ANYONE!! TRY HIM... YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO LIKE HIM!!!

August 24th, 2009
dr dopson is a caring dr who is cut out for this type of workhe is the best in his field and cares for each patient with alot of care and concern thanks dr dopson