Dr. James Dopson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Dopson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 22nd, 2017

Very rude and unprofessional

Made very rude comments attacked my personal character, comdescending attitude,cut me off while I expressed concerns said things like duuhh etc did not care about my concerns and walked out of room saying bye!

January 19th, 2017

Very personable made me feel very welcome and he knows what he is doing I had to switch doctors at 31 weeks and I've been happy ever since I stepped in this place he will be delivering my baby girl my first child.

November 2nd, 2016

GREAT PHYSCIAN

Dr. Dopson is the BEST........hands down!!!!! He takes great care of all of his patients and he treats each of them as family.

January 29th, 2015

The best Doctor I have ever been treated by.

January 29th, 2013

1 TIME WAS ENOUGH

One time was enough!! Physician was unprofessional & made inappropriate remarks. Immediately called referral svcs to request another physician. Would not let him deliver my baby!!

January 17th, 2013

very informative, professional doctor.

I was referred to Dr. dopson and so far two of my cousins have also used his serves. Great doctor

November 9th, 2011

Dr was constantly joking and did not seem to care that his jokes were inappropriate. When I brought it to his attention, he kicked me out of the office and told me that I had issues and that there was something wrong with my spirit. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!

September 2nd, 2011

AWESOME EXPERIENCE

I was referred to Dr. Dopson by a few friends. I have never had a male OB-GYN and vowed to never have one. After hearing about him from three other patients and friends of mine, I decided to give him a try. This was one of the best experiences I've ever had. The staff was friendly and professional. Dr Dopson was extremely caring and I guess he could tell I was very uncomfortable at first, but he talked me through everything. Not only did he help me medically, he helped me spiritually also. He is a true Man of God, so if you don't want to hear the truth, stay away. However, if you want an experienced, educated and awesome OB-GYN (and a little friendly advice too) make an appointment. Thanks Dr. Dopson to you and your staff.

August 10th, 2011

Absolutely WONDERFUL Doctor

I called the office and received an appointment the same day. I only waited 10 minutes before I was called back into the exam room. Dr. Dopson is very professional and personable. He cares a lot about his patients and I feel so blessed to have him as my OBGYN doctor... The BEST!!!!!!

June 1st, 2011

simply the best!

I came to Dr. Dopson based on a friends' referral. My previous ob/gyn neglected to inform me of an abnormal test result. I took my medical records and went to Dr. Dopson and he was personable and knowledgeable. I have been a patient for 5 years and he has seen me through treatments and delivered my children. I would not go anywhere else.

April 25th, 2011

DDD(Disappointed IN Doctor Dopson)

He was very rude, disrespectful, and un professional. He jeopardized a professional relationship because he could not seperate his personal opionion regarding soemthing that had nothing to do with the visit. I can only pray that he sees his fault and prevents that type of inappropriate behavior with other patients.

January 18th, 2011

I do not recommend this doc

The office staff are very rude and the doc doesn't care about anything!! They don't want to see you only send you to the hospital!!!! I do don't recommend this doc to anyone!!