A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dorado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Dorado is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dorado, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorado graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dorado has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- For current insurance information, please contact the physician.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Dorado MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James R. Dorado practice?
- Dr. James Dorado has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Dorado practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Reynoldsburg, OH and Columbus, OH.
See Westerville Internists and Westerville Pediatricians.