A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Doran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Doran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Doran, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- Sexual Disorders
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doran graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Doran has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Doran MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Doran practice?
- Dr. James Doran has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Doran practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Clearwater, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Largo, FL.
See Clearwater Obstetricians & Gynecologists.