A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dorchak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Dorchak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dorchak, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorchak graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Dorchak has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Michael Dorchak MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Dorchak practice?
- Dr. James Dorchak has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Dorchak practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.