Dr. James Dorchak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Dorchak?

Posted on June 17th, 2016

Dr Dorchak is a wonderful and friendly doctor. He's been my Gynecologist for 11 years and I refuse to change.

Posted on June 15th, 2016

Very good guy and great doc

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

Seems to only care about himself-not his patients-left me with a huge scar & was rude when incision reopened & got infected. Horrible experience with this doctoe.

Wonderful!

Posted on February 12th, 2014

I was always hesitant of having a male OB/GYN. I have been his patient now for almost 10 years and could not imagine having anyone else! he accurately diagnosed and treated my PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). He was extremely cautious and attentive during my very high risk pregnancy. He delivered my baby girl via C-Section at 35 weeks and had placed me on bed rest at 31 weeks. The hospital told him they were "to full" to have another surgery on the books, so he sent me that night and had my C-Section. He told the hospital that he was not going to let me have a stroke or a heart attack and they could not tell him how to pick and chose the quality of care. My blood pressure at his office was 165/110. Once at the hospital, it was 160/110. I had ZERO complications from my surgery. ZERO! I cannot even see the incision area. I had no pain, no swelling, NOTHING! He said, "That's how it should be". I was rearranging the hospital room 12 hours after surgery. Once I had my follow up, he and his staff were so very attentive to my post partum depression which happens a lot in women with PCOS. They were wonderful! I recommend him to any and everyone!

Posted on December 1st, 2011

I went to see Dr. Dorchak after ny primary doc found a small cyst on my ovary and scheduled the appointment for me. I had also skipped several periods, and was having a few other gyn issues. Once I was in the exam room, I was never examed,the nurse took a small history, and then Dr. Dorchak stepped half-way in the door, laughed and said he didn't know why I was even there, because they didn't treat cysts as small as mine (My primary doc had sent the ultrasound over when they scheduled the appt). Then he turned to leave, I had to follow him out the door to ask about skipping my periods. He told me he could do a bloodtest to see if i was in early menopause, and if I wasn't, he would give me something to re-start my periods. Then he walked off again. I never got the results from the blood test. I was charged 85.00 for an office visit(I had a 25.00 credit), and 125.00 for the blood test. He was my regular ob/gyn, but I haven't been back since. Previously, before a surgery, my husband had to tell him to "wait a minute," so I could ask questions about my surgery. This was his last chance for me.

Posted on October 24th, 2017