A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Doris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Doris, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Doris, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Doris graduated from UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM England.
Dr. Doris has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Doris MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Doris practice?
- Dr. James Doris has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Doris practices Family Medicine near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Peoria Primary Care Doctors.