A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dougher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Dougher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dougher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dougher graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dougher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Walton Dougher MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James W. Dougher practice?
- Dr. James Dougher has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Dougher practices Family Medicine near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Long Beach, CA.
See Redondo Beach Primary Care Doctors.