A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Dougher is Excellent. Dr. Dougher has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dougher, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dougher graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dougher has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dougher accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Dougher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James W. Dougher practice?
Dr. James Dougher practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Redondo Beach Family Physicians and Redondo Beach General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Dougher, Dr. Jaime Dougher, Dr. Santiago Dougher, Dr. Jacques Dougher