A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Doughtie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Doughtie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Doughtie, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Doughtie graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Doughtie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hopkins County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Darryl Doughtie MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Doughtie practice?
- Dr. James Doughtie has 1 office location.
Dr. James Doughtie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sulphur Springs, TX.
See Sulphur Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.