A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Doughtie is Excellent. Dr. Doughtie has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Doughtie, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Doughtie graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Doughtie has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hopkins County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doughtie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Doughtie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Doughtie practice?
Dr. James Doughtie practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sulphur Springs, TX.
See Sulphur Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Doughtie, Dr. Jacob Doughtie, Dr. Jacques Doughtie, Dr. Jaime Doughtie