A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dowd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Dowd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dowd
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dowd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dowd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowd graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Dowd has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Dowd MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Dowd practice?
- Dr. James Dowd has 1 office location.
Dr. James Dowd practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Brighton, MI.
See Brighton Internists and Brighton Rheumatologists.