Learn more about Dr. James Dowd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Dowd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dowd, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowd graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Dowd has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Dowd MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Dowd practice?
- Dr. James Dowd has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Dowd practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Flint, MI and Howell, MI.
See Brighton Internists and Brighton Rheumatologists.