A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dowling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dowling, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowling graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Dowling has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Dowling MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James J. Dowling practice?
- Dr. James Dowling has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Dowling practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.