Dr. James Doxey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Doxey?

November 1st, 2015

Worst quality surgeon

He is the worse surgeon . Don't go for his smile and bedside manners. The quality of surgery is very poor and he has highest complication rates. He did my hernia surgery and I had infection. He never followed me in post surgery and dumped me like a trash. Will never recommend to anyone.

September 18th, 2015

Over all good service. Still I can not believe the wait time past the actual appointment time. Almost as if they schedule 10+ people for the same exact times.

August 20th, 2015

Don't Use

Cut in wrong place. Had to cut again to do surgery.

January 8th, 2015

An absolutely amazing surgeon. Saved my life.

December 5th, 2014

Dr Doxey as a surgeon and a human being

I found Dr. Doxey to be pleasant and easy to talk with. He always had a great smile and wonderful attitude. He took very good care of me and dealt with my family members very well after my surgery. His wife works in his office and the day I went for my checkup I meant his daughter and she was as cute as she could be. So it tells me his family is important to him. I think he has a great personality and enjoys kidding around with you if your up to it. I think it takes a minute to figure him out but he seems to have a love for life and family.

February 12th, 2014

Great surgeon

He was very kind and made me feel at ease. I felt very comfortable in his office. Excellent physician and office staff. Highly recommended!

December 9th, 2013

Dr. Doxey is an EXCELLENT surgeon, with a terrific bedside manner and personality. Dr. Doxey performed a laprascopic partial right colectomy on me, and did a SUPERB job! I highly recommend Dr. Doxey.

January 18th, 2013

Fantastic dr

My father is a GP medical Dr for over 30 years in Illinois. When I came to AZ for obvious geographical reasons needed to establish a Dr locally for my health concerns. I found Dr Doxey 2 years ago and not once have I been less than pleased. I truly don't care for many Dr's and have met 1,000's in my lifetime growing up in a Medical home (Dads a Dr Moms a Nurse). Many Dr's are rude cold and they just don't care what's your problem? Take this go away. Dr Doxey is empathetic kind compassionate and terrific at his job. I always feel at ease when I see him and truly enjoy going to see him. (Who enjoys going to the dr right?) He is by far hands down a wonderful surgeon and every time he has done right by me. If i hit the Lotto overnight I would offer him a giant some of cash to be my private dr on call if I could because I trust him and he is the definition in my book of a great Dr. Always squeezes me in on short notice and leaves me feeling better. No matter what location I am at...if I can realistically get to his office to see him, I would use him over any other Dr. hands down without question. You will not be dissapointed he is a great guy.

May 4th, 2011

AWFUL

I had a horrible experienced. His medical assistant is completely incompetent. Does not follow through, Did NOT call back, Dr. did NOT accommodate for the lack of communication or promised calls that never was received. COMPLETELY UNPROFESSIONAL. I was referred to him through a friend that works with him in ER. He likely is a great surgeon however he will LOSE Patients because of poor staff manners.

January 11th, 2009

RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

Poor aftercare when problems arose. Find a better staff and surgeon in the valley this is not one worth going to.....

November 21st, 2016