Learn more about Dr. James Draguesku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Draguesku is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Draguesku
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Draguesku Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Draguesku, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Draguesku graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Draguesku has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palos Community Hospital
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Oliver Draguesku MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James O. Draguesku practice?
- Dr. James Draguesku has 1 office location.
Dr. James Draguesku practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Palos Heights, IL.
See Palos Heights Internists and Palos Heights Gastroenterologists.