Dr. James Drougas Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. James Drougas?

Excellent

Posted on June 26th, 2017

This man saved my life!

Posted on April 20th, 2017

Answered all my questions and is very personable

Posted on October 7th, 2015

He couldn't be bothered to show up for the vascular procedure to restore blood flow to my legs. Someone at the hospital did that after I had a TMA. There are more blockages and more troubles with my legs than there was to start with. Was supposed to relieve pain in my legs and I have more now. He has the absolute bed side manner. He definately has a god complex. You are totally at his mercy and that is not where you want to be. I can hardly walk now.

Patient

Posted on March 21st, 2013

This man is brilliant. His bedside manner leaves a bit to be desired, however, I would much rather him FIX me than chit chat!

arrogance II

Posted on June 13th, 2010

After the thrill of the surgery was over, and I didn't heal according to "plan", he lost all interest in me and my well being. He didn't even come to assess a foul smelling drainage coming out of a new hole in my incision after the nurse called and notified him of it. I ended up in the ICU fighting for my life. While I did live I am now on disability. He didn't even have respect for other physcians caring for me. When they asked him to change a central line because it was not working properly and delaying my treatments he waited over a week. The callous nature of this man makes him barely human.

arrogant

Posted on November 6th, 2009

this man is rude and arrogant, I guess I was making him late for his golf game - or at least thats how he made me feel!His secretary isn't any nicer, she didn't even raise her head and look at me when I made an appointment for tests - just kept looking at the computer screen and barked out 'name'? what happened to 'hello,how can I help you'?

Posted on July 31st, 2016