Dr. James Drougas MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8
  • 4 reviews

October 6th, 2015
He couldn't be bothered to show up for the vascular procedure to restore blood flow to my legs. Someone at the hospital did that after I had a TMA. There are more blockages and more troubles with my legs than there was to start with. Was supposed to relieve pain in my legs and I have more now. He has the absolute bed side manner. He definately has a god complex. You are totally at his mercy and that is not where you want to be. I can hardly walk now.

March 21st, 2013
Patient
This man is brilliant. His bedside manner leaves a bit to be desired, however, I would much rather him FIX me than chit chat!

June 13th, 2010
arrogance II
After the thrill of the surgery was over, and I didn't heal according to "plan", he lost all interest in me and my well being. He didn't even come to assess a foul smelling drainage coming out of a new hole in my incision after the nurse called and notified him of it. I ended up in the ICU fighting for my life. While I did live I am now on disability. He didn't even have respect for other physcians caring for me. When they asked him to change a central line because it was not working properly and delaying my treatments he waited over a week. The callous nature of this man makes him barely human.

November 6th, 2009
arrogant
this man is rude and arrogant, I guess I was making him late for his golf game - or at least thats how he made me feel!His secretary isn't any nicer, she didn't even raise her head and look at me when I made an appointment for tests - just kept looking at the computer screen and barked out 'name'? what happened to 'hello,how can I help you'?