A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Drury:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Drury, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drury
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Drury Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Drury, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drury graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Drury has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Olympia Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Drury MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. James Drury practice?
- Dr. James Drury has 1 office location.
Dr. James Drury practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Cardiologists.