A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ducanto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ducanto, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducanto graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Ducanto has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ducanto MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James Ducanto practice?
- Dr. James Ducanto has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ducanto practices Anesthesiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Anesthesiologists.