A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Duffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Duffey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duffey
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duffey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Duffey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffey graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Duffey has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Colorado Springs, CO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Paul Duffey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Duffey practice?
- Dr. James Duffey has 1 office location.
Dr. James Duffey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.