A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Duffey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Duffey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Duffey, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duffey graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Duffey has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health System
- Colorado Springs, CO
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Paul Duffey MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James P. Duffey practice?
- Dr. James Duffey has 1 office location.
Dr. James Duffey practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Colorado Springs, CO.
See Colorado Springs Surgeons.