inactive

James J Dugal Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

May 1st, 2016
BEST DOC IN JOHN'S CREEK GA
DR.DOUGAL IS A GREAT PATIENT ORIENTED DOCTOR AND TRULY CARES ABOUT HIS PATIENTS. HE HAS A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR AND I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE ! HE HAS GREAT WEEKEND HOURS,SATURDAY AND SUNDAY.BEST DOC EVER !

July 26th, 2013
Retired Police Sgt
Dr Dugal and his staff are fantastic. Wes not from area and could not be more satisfied with the treatment I received from Dr Dugal at this clinic. Wish we had him near my home.

March 24th, 2011
Dr. Dugal was not cordial, charged me as a new patient, which I wasn't, said he didn't take my insurance, but filed anyway, and was paid 45.00 on top of the 60 I paid him; then two months later, he sent me another bill for 100.00.

December 10th, 2010
BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!!
Went to this doctor when I became very ill at a conference. Being from out of town, I went to the closest clinic. Dr. Dugal misdiagnosed me. If not for the ER at the hospital, I would have been dead in 24 hours. Don't go any where near this place!

November 16th, 2009
diagnosis
I saw 3 other doctors for my condition. I had a tumor in part of my lung. Dr Dugal diagnosed theproblem, obtained an MRI and Dr. Fritz at Gwinnett took the tumor out. Bottom Line he saved my life. Believe me he is the very best.

August 26th, 2009
STAT Medical Care-Great Doctor
Dr. Dugal's a great doctor, good listener, straight-talker and really cares about his patients. Dr. Dugal volunteers as our high school wrestling team doctor. I can just show-up at the office and be seen by a doctor in a couple of minutes. The staff is friendly and helpful.