A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Duncan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Duncan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Duncan, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duncan graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Duncan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oklahoma Heart Hospital
- Purcell Municipal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Duncan MD is a male Neurologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Duncan practice?
- Dr. James Duncan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Duncan practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Norman, OK.
See Norman Neurologists.