Dr. James Dunn MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Muncie, IN

3.1

February 23rd, 2017
Very Thorough Physician
You'll Never feel Rushed, and He is willing to take the time necessary - a long-forgotten part of the practice of medicine

July 15th, 2016
Rn
Worst Doctor everrrr uncaring negligence unprofessional - hung up on my mom when she was in severe pain over several months did nothing to help her she is now getting a new physician - DO NOT go to this doctor office! They need to be shut down and he should lose his license

February 1st, 2015
Best doctor I ever had

April 17th, 2014
Dr is great at time of visit, followup is non existant
Dr. Dunn himself is great and very caring, however they are very poor in following up with patients which to me is borderline negligent. I was asked to call in to discuss my blood work last year which i did repeatedly and left several messages with the receiptionist but was never called back. I finally got through and asked verbally for a call back to discuss my blood work which and to have a prescription phoned in. Prescription was phoned in but no one to this day - 1 year later has ever called me back about my blood work ( which has issues). I'm switching physicians this year. One more comment. My insurance was billed and this office did not send me an invoice for my copayment until 8 months had past and then had the nerve to charge me 10 dollar late charge!! I paid the late charge and sent a letter with my complaints in the envelope with my check and i still have not heard back from them.

December 2nd, 2013
Getting worse
Receptionist is snide and discourteous. Doctor is in poor health and it is very hard to get a prescription renewal or an appointment.

April 3rd, 2012
Pathetic
This doctor and his staff are the worst i have ever seen in my life. Hes negligent in keeping up with patient care when they have been in the hospital and his staff are hateful, arrogent and uncaring.