A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dunnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Dunnan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunnan
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dunnan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dunnan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunnan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dunnan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bernard Dunnan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Dunnan practice?
- Dr. James Dunnan has 1 office location.
Dr. James Dunnan practices Family Medicine near Dublin, OH.
See Dublin Primary Care Doctors.