A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dunnan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Dunnan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dunnan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunnan graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Dunnan has 15 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James B Dunnan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James B. Dunnan practice?
- Dr. James Dunnan has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Dunnan practices Family Medicine near Dublin, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Dublin Family Physicians.