A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dunne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunne
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunne Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dunne, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunne graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dunne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Dunne MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. James R. Dunne practice?
- Dr. James Dunne has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Dunne practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Savannah, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Savannah Surgeons.