A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dunne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Dunne is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunne
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dunne, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunne graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dunne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Dunne MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. James R. Dunne practice?
- Dr. James Dunne has 1 office location.
Dr. James Dunne practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Surgeons.