Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Dunphy
Dr. James Dunphy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Dunphy is affiliated with Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital, Edward Hospital and Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. Dr. Dunphy has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Dunphy has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Dunphy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Dr. Vinita Bhagia
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Chicago, IL 0 mi11
Dr. Catherine Kallal
Chicago, IL 0 mi36