A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dunphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Dunphy is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Dunphy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunphy graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Dunphy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James P Dunphy MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James P. Dunphy practice?
- Dr. James Dunphy has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Dunphy practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.