A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Durrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Durrett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Durrett, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Durrett graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Durrett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James J Durrett MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James J. Durrett practice?
- Dr. James Durrett has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Durrett practices Anesthesiology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Anesthesiologists.