Learn more about Dr. James Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Adams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Adams, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adams has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Retreat Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Adams MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. James W. Adams practice?
- Dr. James Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. James Adams practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Midland, TX.
See Midland Orthopedic Surgeons and Midland Surgeons.