Learn more about Dr. James Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Adams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Adams, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Adams has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Odessa Regional Hospital
- Retreat Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James W Adams MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. James W. Adams practice?
- Dr. James Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. James Adams practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Midland, TX.
See Midland Orthopedic Surgeons and Midland Surgeons.