Pediatricians

3023 Kirby Dr
Houston, TX 77098
713-526-6443
Locations and availability (5)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Most Caring Pediatrician in Houston  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2012

I have 4 year old boy/girl twins. Since they were born I have been to many pediactricians trying to find the right doctor for them. Since my twins were premature and have been diagnosed with asthma it was important to find a qualified doctor that took the time to learn about them and sincerely care for their health. After 3 years of various experiencing various pediatricians Dr. Allison was the perfect doctor for us. He is knowledgeable, caring, sincere and has always diagnosed their symptoms accurately. He is conservative with treatments and does not like to over prescribe antibiotics or medications. The best part is his follow calls when one of the twins has as a serious illness. It's hard now a days to find health professionals that take the time to make follow up calls.

|  show details
by meoosvet79 on Oct 9th, 2009 on citysearch.com

I have just transferred my children to this group, and so far I am extremely happy with my choice.They do have emergency Saturday clinic; their receptionists are super,great attitude. The team of doctors is just perfect, I was not sure which one of the th

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  show details
by seanandolivia on Oct 21st, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr Allison is an excellent pediatrician. The office is run like a well oiled machine. I once asked him if he would be my doctor, but he said no. I was sad for a while. If he is out the other doctors in his office are fantastic as well. I am partial to

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  I love Dr. Allison!  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2008

Dr. Allison is warm, caring and willing to take time to help a first-time mom figure things out. He took all my concerns seriously and backed his answers up with research. He and his staff were gentle with my baby; her comfort was a big concern. Highlights: Newborn waiting area (away from the sick children), and short wait times.

|  Love Dr. Allison!!!  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2008

One of the main reasons I hated moving away from Houston was having to leave Dr. Allison. We were always in and out within an hour, but he still took time to answer my questions (I was a nervous first time mom).