Most Caring Pediatrician in Houston show details Most Caring Pediatrician in Houston
Feb 20th, 2012

I have 4 year old boy/girl twins. Since they were born I have been to many pediactricians trying to find the right doctor for them. Since my twins were premature and have been diagnosed with asthma it was important to find a qualified doctor that took the time to learn about them and sincerely care for their health. After 3 years of various experiencing various pediatricians Dr. Allison was the perfect doctor for us. He is knowledgeable, caring, sincere and has always diagnosed their symptoms accurately. He is conservative with treatments and does not like to over prescribe antibiotics or medications. The best part is his follow calls when one of the twins has as a serious illness. It's hard now a days to find health professionals that take the time to make follow up calls.

I love Dr. Allison! show details I love Dr. Allison!
Sep 22nd, 2008

Dr. Allison is warm, caring and willing to take time to help a first-time mom figure things out. He took all my concerns seriously and backed his answers up with research. He and his staff were gentle with my baby; her comfort was a big concern. Highlights: Newborn waiting area (away from the sick children), and short wait times.