A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Baker, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Baker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Earl Baker MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Baker practice?
- Dr. James Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. James Baker practices Emergency Medicine near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Emergency Physicians.