A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
- Mhhs The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Elwood Baker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Baker practice?
- Dr. James Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. James Baker practices Family Medicine near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Family Physicians.