A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
- Mhhs The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Elwood Baker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Baker practice?
- Dr. James Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. James Baker practices Family Medicine near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Family Physicians.