A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Barnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Barnett, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from Ross University, Roseau. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Barnett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanislaus Surgical Hospital
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Barnett MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Barnett practice?
- Dr. James Barnett has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Barnett practices Anesthesiology near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockton, CA.
See Modesto Anesthesiologists.