Dr. James Barnett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Barnett?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. James Barnett?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 19th, 2017

THEY DON'T GIVE MEDS

I PHONED AN and made an appt and told then what meds I took but when I got there they said they don't give out meds. I'm in a lot of pain. It was all bs.

April 18th, 2012

When being treated by Dr. Barnett you can be certain that you that you are recieving the highest standartd of care. It's apparent that Dr. Barnett does everything possible to improve the function and lives of his patients. He always explains and educates which allows the patient the knowledge needed to participate in the improvement of their quality of life.

December 15th, 2011

I have had severe neck and back pain for over 30 yrs. I have been seeing Dr. Barnett for 6 months and will never see another doctor for my back pain. Dr. Barnett's aggressive treatment of my pain has been a life changer.

September 1st, 2011

The Staff.

The people who make your appointments are terrible!!!! If you don't kiss their Royal rear, you WILL NOT GET AN APPOINTMENT.Now, if you can get through the office and you are able to get an appointment. THEN YOU'RE IN!The Staff is EXCELLENT OVER AT THE SURGICAL CENTER!!!! Especially STAFF IN THE BACK. THEY REALLY CARE!!! PLUS, THEY DO A GREAT JOB!YOU WILL NOT FIND A BETTER DR, THEN DR. BARNETT! HE IS THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS! Believe me! I have been through several Anesthesiologist; due to the fact that I am stuck in the Ca. work Comp. System!You want the best, you have found the BEST!I was not paid for this! I do NOT WORK FOR ANYONE! I am 100% disabled. This is a present from me to you. So, don't worry, you're in the BEST hands out there!!!!!Try and think of good thoughts. Don't let the pain make you ugly! It's hard!!!!! But this DR. helps me with my pain. Don't give up!!! Give him a try.

June 8th, 2011

Dont waste your time

WHat can I say, when your a jerk, it shows. DR Barnett may be good at what he does, but he misdiagnosed me when I REALLY NEEDED AN ORTHOPEDIC SURGEON!I would never allow this man to touch me again or my family members after the way i was treated!Find someone else!

January 8th, 2011

FINALLY!! A pain management doctor who's up to date with current procedures, actually 'listens' to your issues and doesn't make you feel 'it's all in your head', accurate in his diagnosis, has a GREAT bedside manner and will spend time discussing and explaining your problems and the process for procedure. We need more like him!

November 21st, 2010

patient

nice person, very helpful, spent time teaching me and my family what I was dealing with

August 25th, 2010

Good Luck getting an appointment!

This Dr. is excellent at what he does! Joehanna, who does the appointments on the other hand, is a short fused, immature little girl who has too much authority!This girl sat on my paperwork for over a week before she decided to call me. I called her this morning to set up a shot, she decided that it was up to her whether or not I go there, and told me if I didn't like it....... That I could take my business elsewhere. Then she hung up on me!I called back and got a very nice Lady on the phone and she apologize on the spot!For someone who is there and GETS PAID to do a job. Who is she to deny me access to Dr. Barnett? I wonder how many other people she has done this too?

September 13th, 2009

Disappointed

Had a very bad experience at this office. Was referred Dr. Barnett to receive an injection. The office staff leaves much to be desired, and while I feel that Dr. Barnett did an ok job. I would not recommend his office to my family or friends.

March 13th, 2009

Awesome Pain Management, professional!!!

I had been suffering very severe pain issues with my neck, I was referred to him after my back surgery, due a bad car accident leaving me with several problems. Dr. Barnett was very good at quickly diagnosing the problem, and assisted with a very good intervention and helped me get off all the pain medications i had been taking for years. I high reccomend him for anyone needing a pain doctor who will ACTUALLY LISTEN to you and NOT JUDGE YOU, after all if you become addicted to pain medicine its not ALL your fault. His other partners do the same service and thier practice is well worth the best ratings. You cant go wrong here!!!

December 17th, 2008