A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Becker is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becker
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Becker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Becker, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Universitat Bern.
Dr. Becker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Willmar Regional Treatment Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Elias Becker MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James E. Becker practice?
- Dr. James Becker has 1 office location.
Dr. James Becker practices Psychiatry near Willmar, MN.
See Willmar Psychiatrists.