A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bell, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Glens Falls Hospital
- Glens Falls Hospital, Glens Falls, Ny
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Bell practice?
Dr. James Bell practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Glens Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Queensbury, NY and Saratoga Springs, NY.
See Glens Falls Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Bell, Dr. Jacob Bell, Dr. Jacques Bell, Dr. Jaime Bell