A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Berman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Berman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Berman has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Berman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Berman practice?
- Dr. James Berman has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Berman practices Dermatology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Dermatologists.