A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Boyd is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyd
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Boyd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Boyd, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Boyd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Boyd MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Boyd practice?
- Dr. James Boyd has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Boyd practices Family Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Primary Care Doctors.