A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyd
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boyd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Boyd, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Boyd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Boyd MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Boyd practice?
- Dr. James Boyd has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Boyd practices Family Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Primary Care Doctors.