A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Boyd, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Boyd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Boyd MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Boyd practice?
- Dr. James Boyd has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Boyd practices Family Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Del Mar, CA.
See La Jolla Primary Care Doctors.