A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Boyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Boyd is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boyd
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Boyd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Boyd, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyd graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Boyd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Boyd MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Boyd practice?
- Dr. James Boyd has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Boyd practices Family Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Family Physicians.