A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Bush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Bush is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Bush, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Bush graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Bush has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Bush MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James Bush practice?
- Dr. James Bush has 1 office location.
Dr. James Bush practices Otolaryngology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Otolaryngologists.