A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Cain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Cain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Cain, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cain graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cain has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital, Inc.
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Cain MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James E. Cain practice?
- Dr. James Cain has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Cain practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Mequon, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.