Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Back Surgery  |  show details
by Zach on Jun 4th, 2014

Dr. Cain was remarkably professional and courteous. He made me feel incredibly comfortable while dealing with the anxiety of my surgery. Not only did my surgery go well, but my recovery has been easier I believe because of Dr. Cain's excellent performance.

|  Fantastic experience  |  show details
by Robin W on Apr 19th, 2014

Dr Cain has helped me in so many ways. I a being treated for a herniated disk. His care, understanding and follow up are top notch. His office staff is very courteous and helpful. If I have questions I get a callback the same day. He has treated my sister also. I would definitely recommend him to others.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Amanda Johannes on Feb 21st, 2013

Dr. Cain is caring for his patients and is an amazing Doctor who gets the job done! He explains and listens to his patients and understands the pain they are going through and knows how to get u back on track. His staff is amazing too. Thank You again for fixing my L-4 AND L-5 herniated disks, and I am still able to do the job I love still as a CNA and not have any severe back pain. I would recommend anyone to him because,"He is that GOOD and Cares!" Thank You Again Doctor!

|  review  |  show details
by pbjohnson on Nov 25th, 2009

Great office staff. Easy to get appointment. Fantastic experience.