A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Carter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Carter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Carter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carter graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carter has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Carter MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James E. Carter practice?
- Dr. James Carter has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Carter practices Pediatrics near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pediatricians.