Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Chandler
Dr. James Chandler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntsville, AL, with another office in Huntsville, AL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chandler is affiliated with Crestwood Medical Center and Huntsville Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Chandler has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Chandler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.
Dr. Alanson Smith
Huntsville, AL 0.51 mi
Dr. Richard Finch
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Huntsville, AL 0.64 mi
Dr. Kelley Smith
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Huntsville, AL 0.85 mi25