A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Clayton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Clayton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Clayton, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Pulmonary Function Test
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Clayton graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Clayton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ernest Clayton MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. James E. Clayton practice?
- Dr. James Clayton has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Clayton practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Pulmonology near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Leesburg, VA.
See Fairfax Pediatricians and Fairfax Pediatric Specialists.