Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Clayton
Dr. James Clayton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fairfax, VA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatrics. Dr. Clayton is affiliated with Prince William Hosp, Inova Alexandria Hospital and Inova Fairfax Hospital. Dr. Clayton has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Clayton has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. James Clayton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfax, VA.
Dr. Jenny Kelty
Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics
Fairfax, VA 0 mi15
Dr. Alan Silk
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Fairfax, VA 0 mi30
Dr. Matthew Eig
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Fairfax, VA 0 mi20