A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Conway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Conway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conway
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Conway Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Conway graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Conway has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edmond Conway MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Conway practice?
- Dr. James Conway has 1 office location.
Dr. James Conway practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Orthopedic Surgeons.