A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Conway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Conway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Aneurysm
Education & Awards
Dr. Conway graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Conway has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Northwest Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Conway MD is a male Spine Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Conway practice?
- Dr. James Conway has 1 office location.
Dr. James Conway practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.