A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Corwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corwin
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Corwin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Emergency Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Corwin graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Corwin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Corwin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Corwin practice?
- Dr. James Corwin has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Corwin practices Family Medicine near Columbia, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Columbia Family Physicians.