A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Corwin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Corwin
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Corwin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Corwin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Emergency Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Corwin graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Corwin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Corwin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Corwin practice?
- Dr. James Corwin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Corwin practices Family Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Primary Care Doctors.