A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Davis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Davis MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Davis practice?
- Dr. James Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. James Davis practices Internal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Internists.