A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dillon
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Dillon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Dr. Dillon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Saint Mary's of Michigan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Dillon MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James E. Dillon practice?
- Dr. James Dillon has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Dillon practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Saginaw Child Psychiatrists and Saginaw Psychiatrists.