A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Dillon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Dillon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- Saint Mary's of Michigan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Dillon MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist and practices in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. James E. Dillon practice?
- Dr. James Dillon has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Dillon practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Saginaw, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Saginaw Psychiatrists.