A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Downing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Downing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Downing, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Downing graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Downing has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James English Downing MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Downing practice?
- Dr. James Downing has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Downing practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Anesthesiologists and Wilmington Pain Management Doctors.