Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Egan
Dr. James Egan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, TN. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Egan is affiliated with Regional Hospital of Jackson, Jackson-Madison County General Hospital and Milan General Hospital. Dr. Egan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James Egan has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. James Egan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, TN.
Dr. Edwin Hays Jr
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Jackson, TN 0 mi22
Dr. Robert Gilroy
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Jackson, TN 0 mi33
Dr. Tracy Townes-Bougard
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Jackson, TN 0 mi18