A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Engelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Engelman, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Engelman graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Engelman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Engelman DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. James E. Engelman practice?
- Dr. James Engelman has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Engelman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ.
See Camden Physiatrists.