A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Engelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engelman
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Engelman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Engelman, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Engelman graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Engelman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Engelman DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. James E. Engelman practice?
- Dr. James Engelman has 1 office location.
Dr. James Engelman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Physiatrists.