A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Engelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Engelman, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Engelman graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Engelman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Engelman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James E. Engelman practice?
Dr. James Engelman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ.
See Camden Physiatrists.