A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Flood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Flood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Flood, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flood graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Flood has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Edward Flood MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Flood practice?
- Dr. James Flood has 1 office location.
Dr. James Flood practices Family Medicine near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Family Physicians.